MY Pageviews!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

September & October Updates

Target drinks are the best when there's a Starbucks in the Target! :) 
Hello Fall! Welcome to September and October now!I know I'm late but isn't this one of the best seasons/holidays ever? The pumpkin spice lattes and frappes are back at Starbucks! :) I like to add caramel to mine for some extra sugar. :) 

They're just so good right?!!! 
If you haven't already seen my YouTube Channel please please please go watch my videos! I will appreciate it forever when you support me! Here are some of the new videos I've uploaded. I've been lagging on my blog but I promise to update more often and write/type my heart out. :) 
Also, if you have an Instagram please go follow me! @ RaquelLove 


Fall 2013 (September-October) 

Homecoming inspired! Giveaway ends November 1st, 2013. Please go enter! :) 
YouTube Channel~ ForeverRaquelLove

Beauty Tag with one of my besties! :)

Another awesome giveaway will be on my YouTube channel! Y'all will love it :)

Collective Haul video! <3

Target Haul! :) I love Target! 
$.99 cents store haul + CVS haul :)

Get ready for Christmas with this video :)

Walmart haul! Who doesn't love Walmart prices? :)

Fall Leaves Nail Tutorial (DIY) 
Tea time! Grab something to drink, relax and hear some of the topics we will be talking about in the future. :)
My cousin Valerie Fuentes finally added her first EVER makeup tutorial on her beauty channel! Go find her on YouTube and subscribe please! When you support her, you're supporting me so I will forever appreciate it. :) Her channel name is Valerie Fuentes. That's it! 
God bless and I love y'all! :) 
Love, 
Raquel 

No comments:

Post a Comment