MY Pageviews!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Inside Scoop on my upcoming events!


Heidi Ruiz is one of the cool awesome friends I made at GenerationBeauty !!! She is so sweet and fun! Please, go check out this video because it's hilarious! Also my loves, this is a sneak peak into what's coming up in the future!!! ;) Just throwing hints out there!

Another sneak peek! 


  Don't I look just gorgeous and fabulous without makeup?!!! OR hair done!? :p This will be my before picture or maybe I might take a better quality pic because I will be entering bhcosmetics contest! The contest is to enter for the chance of winning 1st 2nd or 3rd place and each one comes with a prize!Gift card for bhcosmetics!  
$300-1st 
$200-2nd
$100-3rd

   I'm really going to need and appreciate all of your votes!!!! The contest is simple! All you have to do is use your creativity! The possibilities are endless! Create a mermaid look! Take a before and after picture (headshots) front facing!!! That's it! I think voting goes live in September and then winners will be chosen! :) I will obviously let y'all know once I've entered!

  Have you heard of ComicCon!? Or gamerCon? Lol well guess what? I'm going to my own but it's called!!!! 
BeautyCon! It's where all of the best of the best beauties come together and share beauty, fashion, nails, YouTube, Vlogging, blogging and hair! I cannot wait to meet a lot of my faves! Carli Bybel will be there! Eleventh Gorgeous! Cara Loren!  Shenae Grimes! GregoryGorgeous! And many many more! I'm excited because this is close to where I live so I can drive there!

 
Register now before it's too late! :) 


Forever, 
    Raquel
            <3 
Remember that true beauty is what God has planted inside you and what you plant in others! So make an endless garden! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment