MY Pageviews!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Rimmel London ScandalEyes Mascara

I would love to take a moment to let you know how marvelous and amazing this awesome mascara is! Yes, yes, yes! I know it is on the pricy side $$$ for drugstore but I PROMISE those $8-9 are worth it! I myself debated in the isle whether to purchase it or not even with my $1.00 off coupon! I'm a bargain shopper so it was a big risk for me!
I seriously didn't even have to curl my lashes after using this amazing miracle worker! Look at my lashes!!! Look at those eyes!!! Tell me it wasn't worth the $$$?!! Right?!!! 
I have big eyes! Womp! Womp! Wooooommmmp! No secret about that! Not only do I have big eyes, I have a strong stare/look too! It may look like I'm mad or like I'm looking into your soul, I probably am! J/k I'm just like that! I have big eyes! But can we get over them and take a look at my lashes? Have you ever seen length and volume like that? Yes! Ok maybe yeah, but still this mascara rocks! so make sure you get it ASAP Lol I also love my they're real mascara by benefit. 
This one is definitely on the splurge side, you can get it I believe at Sephora or Ulta and the mascara is lovely! You can definitely never go wrong with it! You can check it out in action on my YouTube channel at ForeverRaquelLove. I used this mascara in my back to school makeup video. So if you can't afford this benefit mascara just spend the $8 on this awesome mascara. 
God bless,
Love, 
Raquel 

No comments:

Post a Comment