MY Pageviews!

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Kefir Strawberry Smoothie Review

Hello, my loves! I'm back on my blog! Are y'all ready for this review? I received this product compliments of influenster for review and testing purposes. I got to try this awesome smoothie and it has amazing probiotic health benefits! Not only is this great for your immune system, but you can even apply some of the smoothie onto your face for great anti-aging health benefits! This smoothie is a pretty huge size for the affordable price of $2.87! I got my flavor at Walmart in strawberry! I will definitely try out the blueberry and mango next! It has a soft sweetness to it with a tangy taste as well  so if you wish to add Kefir smoothie to oatmeal, add honey or fruit to it, you definitely can without it getting too sweet. I like that you can take it on the go for a yummy breakfast or late night snack! For more great tips on how to drink/eat this up, stay tuned on my YouTube Channel~ ForeverRaquelLove click here to go check out My YouTube Channel and Subscribe!


No comments:

Post a Comment