MY Pageviews!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Best Nails Ever!

So I decided to try the imPress Press-On Nails and got these cute French tip ones from Walmart for no more than like $6.94? They were reasonably priced and ridiculously easy to apply! Literally took me 5 minutes or less and I was done! I added my own touch of course using OPI's coral/peachy nail color and some of their glitter polish. Everyone at GenBeauty loved my nails and thought I had got them done at a salon! Me?!!! Little ol' poor me!??? :p I highly recommend them for unexpected events or just to look cool this summer ;) 


Kandee Johnson loved my bracelet I'm wearing here so the next day I have it to her! ^_^ 


Here is my beautiful Kandee holding my bracelet! There was an incredible amount of beauties waiting to meet and greet her so I just gave it to her really quick and snapped a pic :) I had already talked and met her the prior day so it was no biggie for me :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment