MY Pageviews!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

*Ice Cream*Beach*Summer2013

My Favorite ice cream of all time~ Is from Rite Aid! It's affordable! Delicious! Room temperature like I like to say because its soft and yummy in your mouth! My favorite flavors are Butter Pecan, Pistachio, Chocolate Malted Crunch and Mocha Almond. Of course I love most of their other variety of flavors, but these are by far my faves and the ones I always go back for! This is the pic I took yesterday of my yummy ice cream. I always ask for it in a cup with a spoon and cone on top. 

We got our yummy ice cream after taking a nice drive on the beach! :) this is the closest anyone will ever get to driving by the beach! At one point, the water even comes up to the rocks and street area. :) Take a look at that guy stretching before heading out into the water! :) 

Here is the night time pic of driving by the same area, it's nice but at the same time scary because it looks and sounds like the waves are going to come over you. 

This is my cutie princess eating her cute little mini ice cream cone drumstick. Let me know what your favorite ice cream picks are, I might have to go try them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment