MY Pageviews!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Matte Makeup Tutorial

Hey loves! Just wanted to let you know that I posted a video on my channel. A few subscribers requested me to do a matte makeup look and it's finally here!


The Only Two Shades you're going to need are from this Naked Palette (the first one). 
All you need is to take Naked and apply it over your eyelid and a little over your crease to get an even base. After you have done that, take Buck and apply it over your crease and outer corner of your eyes. Then just simply blend with a blending brush from Target or Walmart by E.l.f. Cosmetics. They're only $1.  

Here are some still picture shots of my video I filmed for this easy beautiful matte look! :) This look is perfect for every day, school makeup, job interview makeup , church makeup and anyone who doesn't like shimmer or glittery eyeshadows. 
You can still look natural and beautiful inside and out with this look. You don't necessarily need to have the Naked Palette, you can purchase the matte bh cosmetics palette and it's no more than like $10 which is amazing! 
You can choose to use a matte lipstick or keep it more youthful with a gloss. I hope y'all enjoy it and like my video! Make sure to Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube! #foreverraquellove You can watch my full on face makeup process for a matte look. 



No comments:

Post a Comment