MY Pageviews!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Jessie James Decker Makeup Tutorial

Here is my take on Jessie James Decker's signature look. 

She loves her bold eyebrows and lips! So you gotta make sure to get those two down for sure! You also cannot get away with her look if you're not doing a nice cat eye look with eyeliner! The thicker the better! :) 

Let me just say that oh honey, lip liner is harder for me than my eyeliner! Lol I'm still working on getting it down faster and without messing up so many times. Enjoy this beautiful photo of my beautifully lined lips because it took me a good minute. 

I use my iPhone to take my own pics, sorry for the lighting. 

And that's my take! Make sure to go watch my tutorial on my YouTube channel.  www.youtube.com/ForeverRaquelLove 

God bless you beautiful! Today! Tomorrow and forever. <3 
~ Raquel 

No comments:

Post a Comment