MY Pageviews!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Naked Palette Review & Wetnwild Thoughts

So I finally Have a Review up on my channel for y'all to go check out! Thank you for watching it :) I recommend this palette only if you have an extra $50 laying around along with some TAX! If not, then do yourself a favor and go to bhcosmetics.com or coastalscents.com and get yourself some real amazing great $10 palettes! 

If you're wondering~ wow! That's a beautiful look! Thank you! One eye is using my Naked Palette and the other is using my wetnwild eyeshadow palettes. The Naked eyeshadows are a lot more flaky and have a ton of fall out~ hence having to lead you to purchase a primer ... But the wetnwild are a lot more smoother and don't have that much fall out, you also don't get a bunch of glitter effect with wetnwild. I really love glitter and sparkle, but if that's not for you, then I would stick with the wetnwild. 

Looking at this picture from your point of view~ My left eye is Naked and my right eye is wetnwild. 

I'm honestly not impressed or love the whole concept of the names of the eyeshadows, but the shadows themselves are beautiful :) 

God Bless and Thank You for Stopping by on my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment