MY Pageviews!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

e.l.f. Haul 2014

So I decided to do this blog post for those wondering if these eyeshadows are any good. You can call this my e.l.f. spring haul.

This is my entire haul! With shipping, my total was about $25! I got a really nice deal for April Fool's Day! 50% my entire purchase! So instead of everything beig $3 a piece, I got them all for $1.50 each! Such a great deal! I bought mostly eyeshadows and then two baked blushes. 

Here is a picture of the swatches without any flash! Still gorgeous for no flash huh?! 

Here is a picture of the swatches with camera flash for all of the mineral eyeshadows and baked blushes. 

These eyeshadows go on so smoothly and will last you forever because they're very pigmented. 




I also tried a few eyeshadows over this Vaseline/petroleum jelly. They go on so smoothly and remind me of the Maybelline 24hr color tattoo pots.



Please take a minute to check out my beauty YouTube channel @ ForeverRaquelLove and watch my live review and demo on these beautiful products by e.l.f..

No comments:

Post a Comment