MY Pageviews!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

25 weeks Pregnant

Hello my loves! I am at 25 weeks, time just keeps on going by really fast! Here are some pictures of my 25 weeks Day/Night. Enjoy! <3 

That candle by the way is the best ever! :) You can buy it at Walmart for $5! It's called Peach & Mango. It's not like any regular candle though because it has beads in it that release the scent a lot quicker than a regular candle would. It also lasts a very long time! My baby bump is getting bigger! 

This is what is on my nails! Loving them! Electric blue is definitely on trend this spring2014. 
I really love the shiny top coat as well! It really does make your nails shiny! I definitely recommend it because it's only like $1-$1.27 at Walmart. 
This is me wearing my awesome wetnwild indigo blue liquid eyeliner. I bought it at CVS for $1.99. 
Earring is from Charlotte Russe. 
My mascara is the smashbox full exposure mascara in jet black. 
This is my doll face magazine look. :) 
Lipstick is wetnwild's think pink and lip gloss is bareMinerals Moxi gloss in Rebel. 
I love this effect my Instagram gave to my photo. Blush is pink passion by wetnwild. My eyeshadows are from the Naked Palette (virgin & toasted). 
This is my cute adorable daughter Ruby being such a little fashionista! 
She was posing outside of Olive Garden. She loved her dinner there! Mac n cheese with grapes and some lemonade. 
This is me waiting for our buzzer to go off. I will cherish this photo because I hardly ever get any with my princess that are this good quality and from afar. 




It has definitely been harder or I should say-challenge!!! To keep my legs together and closed like a good lady but at this stage... I'm just too pregnant. My shoes are from Charlotte Russe! I got them for about $12! Super steal. :) 

My dinner consisted of whole wheat linguine in garlic Alfredo sauce with grilled chicken and some salad. I also had my favorite~ peach tea! I probably shouldn't have drank peach tea but I had too! It's just not Olive Garden dinner without it! 
I did a tutorial on this look so if you're interested in watching it please click the link below and subscribe if you haven't already. :) 


P.S.: I just had this today at 25 weeks and 1 day pregnant! I wasn't able to eat it for dinner so I took it to go. :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
  Love,
    Raquel 

No comments:

Post a Comment