MY Pageviews!

Friday, March 21, 2014

5 Months & 2 weeks pregnant + Gender Reveal

My bump is slowly growing and finally the bump pics can start on my blog :)

Can barely see my toes... 

I have lost a few pounds, nothing drastic but you can definitely tell on my face and shoulder area. I'm sure that will change in the last few months of my pregnancy.

Everything so far has being going great with my pregnancy other than feeling like crap some days.... 
Back aches... Hip/pelvic aches or my favorite!~ Vomiting/heartburn -__-

I know all in all that pregnancy does not come easy always, but I'm happy baby is doing good and growing <3 

Oh yeah! It's a Boy! I am in love with the name Liam so it will definitely be used finally :) 

Baby Raphael Liam so cute


Thanks for stopping by 
Love, 
   Raquel 




No comments:

Post a Comment