MY Pageviews!

Friday, March 21, 2014

23 weeks pregnant

So I bought this really sweet maternity shirt dress at Target for about $7! On the clearance rack of course! Definitely would not wear this out in public without leggings or tights But since I was just chillin at home ... I decided to take some shots with my iPhone 


Baby Raphael Liam Fuentes is growing so big and fast!!! It's almost hard to believe I have not gained weight... I've actually lost weight BUT my belly has grown... Obviously...I think my metabolism is a lot better with this 2nd pregnancy VS my first pregnancy with baby Ruby... I gained so much with her!!! There's still a few months left... Only time will tell if I gain or keep losing... Of stay at my weight but just get an even bigger bump ... :) 

Until my next post loves! 💙 

P.S. : excuse my crazy face and hair! I had just finished my shower and decided to just take some quick pics before I forgot :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment